15 November 2009

My Shit Stinks

Okay, so today at coffee I flew solo. (Read: Nicky couldn't make it) And after my out-of-doors smoke break (see, I'm an awesome mom!) I was struggling to get my big donkey jeep stroller back in the door. When Double D pulled it open for me. I wasn't expecting this. I, in fact, said, "You scared the shit out of me." He replied, "There's a bathroom right there." I said, "For Kanicky?" He said, "No, for you." I was offended...did I stink? I thought about this for a good 10 minutes (not even exagerating, I AM that slow) before I realized that I had informed him that he had suprised me in such a way that I defecated on myself. And he was mildly witty and quick with his response. And I'm REALLY slow.

Thank you for listening Internet. I hang my head in shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment